THE ULTIMATE IN RESCUE CAPABILITY
If tip-load performance and versatility top your list of “must haves,” the CR 100 is your aerial, featuring an impressive 800 lb. capacity for firefighters and gear.
If tip-load and low-angle performance top your list of “must haves,” our CR 100 Ladder with an impressive 800 lb capacity for firefighters is your aerial. It utilizes our famous integral torque box chassis and narrow stabilizer spread to make your job easier while holding heavier loads.
The exclusive integral torque box chassis features a Resistance to Bending Moment (RBM) rating of 14,350,000. The all-welded, structural steel torque box frame with internal gussets relieves ladder stress loads more efficiently without passing undue stresses into the apparatus body and cab. Underslung jack assemblies below the torque box with the high-strength, lightweight aluminum aerial provides a low center of gravity for improved road handling.
- Typhoon® or Cyclone® chassis
- Medium, long and extended length 4-door cabs available
- Optional split-raised roof
- Integral torque box chassis
- 245-250” wheelbase
- 500-600 HP engine
- Standard safety features such as roll cage cab, CrewGuard®, ABS brakes and G4® (electronic stability control)
- Airbags optional
- 100’ welded extruded aluminum ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- 800 lb tip load (750 lbs firefighters and 50 lbs equipment) dry and 550 lb (500 lbs firefighters and 50 lbs equipment) wet
- Criss-cross, underslung jacks with only 13’8” spread
- 11’10” overall height; 12’1” with center hosebed
- 3” lower overall height available with Cyclone aerial cab
- Over 24” fly section width permits stokes basket to fit between handrails
- Options include aerial information system (AIS), pinned waterway, 2.5” valve at tip, and ladder, axe and pike pole brackets
- Body available in aluminum or stainless steel
- Available in center hosebed, SideStacker and truck company configuration
- SideStacker body features full-depth compartments
- SideStacker body configuration allows for a full ISO requirement of 182’ of ground ladders with a 300 gallon tank
- Hale® or Waterous® pumps up to 2000 GPM
- Optional foam systems, direct injection, CAFS and around the pump (ATP)
- 300-500 gallon water tank
- Customizable discharges and preconnects to meet departments needs
- Stainless steel discharge manifolds
- Multiplex electrical system with color display provides increased feature capability and improved diagnostics
- Options include LED scene lights
- LED ladder climbing lights
- 6-20 kW hydraulic generators
- Whelen® optical and audible warning packages standard, others optional
WHY 2.5 TO 1 MATTERS?
Engineered with a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor versus the NFPA minimum of 2 to 1, results in complete aerial design from the ground up that stands stronger, 25% stronger.