AXIS SMART TRUCK TECHNOLOGY
AXIS™ Smart Truck Technology is a secure intelligent truck system engineered specifically for E-ONE emergency response vehicles. AXIS™ Smart Truck Technology connects to the components used every day on emergency vehicles, providing streamlined operations, increased uptime, and improved vehicle health when it matters most. Gain additional operational insights, proactive reporting, real-time support and extensive network capabilities with secure AXIS™ Smart Truck Technology.
- Improve Uptime. Provides maximum in-service time for your fire apparatus and rescue vehicle fleet as
well as minimizes unscheduled repairs.
- Assess Vehicle Health. Beyond conventional fleet management or telemetry systems, AXIS™ Smart
Truck Technology provides real-time status of the chassis, apparatus multiplex system and relevant water
- Inform in Real-Time. Communicate to designated personnel with trouble code reporting 24-hours a
day/7-days a week. Truck down condition indicator is available for priority response from the dealership
and manufacturer to initiate necessary service.
- Trouble-shoot and Support. Remote diagnostics are accessible by local service personnel, dealership
and/or manufacturer. Secure over-the-air programming updates can be provided to individual components.
- Remote User Interface. AXIS™ Smart Truck Technology features a secure web-based user interface that
can be accessed by computers, tablets or cell phones.
- Access Truck Documentation. Truck specific information including schematics, multiplex IO sheets and
more can be accessed via convenient secure cloud storage.
- Create Reports. Generate reports with user selected variables, run-log recording and documentation for
review and analysis by your department.
- Integrate with Future Technology Partners. With AXIS™ Smart Truck Technology, your apparatus is the
platform for future integration of new technology that will further improve efficiency on the fire ground.
One of those technologies is HAAS Alert Safety Could™, which is included as standard with AXIS™.