E-ONE DELIVERS TWO HR 100 AERIALS TO OMAHA FIRE DEPARTMENT
OCALA, FL – JULY 7, 2020 – E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, is pleased to announce the delivery of two E-ONE HR 100 aerials for the Omaha Fire Department in Nebraska.
Key features of Omaha’s E-ONE HR 100 aerials include:
- E-ONE Cyclone® cab with split raised roof, severe duty interior and easy to clean vinyl seats
- Integral torque box chassis and Cummins X12 500 HP engine
- Heavy duty front bumper with full width tray and raised lid for extrication tools
- HR 100 extruded aluminum aerial with pinnable waterway to tip and 500 lb tip load (wet or dry)
- Advanced aerial control system with color display featuring mission specific screens
- Narrow crisscross under-slung outriggers with only 11′ spread
- Extruded aluminum body with (10) compartments and hose bed for 300′ of 5″ aerial supply line
- 8 kw hydraulic generator with (2) cord reels
- AXIS Smart Truck Technology
“Having the privilege of meeting with Omaha Fire Department representatives early on about a new ladder, I believe they’ve made a really good choice for their city with the HR 100 single axle aerial due to its 100’ vertical and 92’ horizontal reach in a compact and maneuverable truck,” said Joe Hedges, E-ONE Product Manager.
Battalion Chief Scott Fitzpatrick of the Omaha Fire Department agrees with that assessment. “I had a chance to drive the new T21 and I can tell you that it drives great and looks even better. These trucks will be great to work from and will be a great asset for the OFD for many years to come!”
For more on the E-ONE HR100, go to e-one-aerials.com
E-ONE is a worldwide designer and manufacturer of fire trucks with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group (NYSE: REVG), a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services serving fire and emergency, recreational vehicle, commercial bus and mobility markets worldwide. Learn more at revgroup.com.
About REV Group, Inc.
REV Group (REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base, primarily in the United States, through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial, and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications, including essential needs for public services (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, and transit buses), commercial infrastructure (terminal trucks and industrial sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles). Our diverse portfolio is made up of well-established principal vehicle brands, including many of the most recognizable names within their industry. Several of our brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. REV Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol REVG. Investors-REVG