E-ONE DELIVERS NEW TITAN® 4X4 ARFF TO SAULT STE MARIE AIRPORT IN ONTARIO, CANADA
OCALA, Fla. – MARCH 27, 2019 – E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, has announced the delivery of a new TITAN® 4×4 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicle to the Sault Ste. Marie Airport in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada. This is the airport’s second E-ONE TITAN 4×4 ARFF vehicle.
Top features of the new Sault Ste. Marie 4×4 TITAN ARFF vehicle include:
- Scania 670 HP engine and a Twin Disc Transmission
- Hale 11,355 L/min (3,000 gpm) pump
- 6,050 liter (1600 gallon) water / 852 liter (225 gallon) Class B foam tank
- 250 kg. (500 lbs.) dry chemical vessel
- Dual agent reel with 30m (100 ft.) of twin 2.5m (1 in.) hose
- Winterization system for extreme climates
- Structural driver side pump panel
- 1,420 L/min (375 gpm) low flow / 2,839 L/min (750 gpm) high flow air aspirated roof turret
- 1,136 L/min (300 gpm) single flow bumper turret
- 10kw Harrison hydraulic generator
- 110V Night Scan Powerlite LED Light tower
The vehicle arrived in Sault Ste. Marie in December. “E-ONE is excited to deliver another TITAN 4×4 ARFF vehicle to the Sault Ste. Marie Airport. This is their second unit since 2014,” said Derrick Dias, Government and Airport Sales Representative for E-ONE. “We are honored that the Sault Ste. Marie Airport has continued to trust E-ONE to provide them with industry leading vehicles that help protect lives and property.”
E-ONE introduced the TITAN® 4×4 ARFF in 2018 as the first configuration in a completely new line of ARFF products. The new TITAN® series has a striking aggressive stance with innovative styling features and offers industry leading performance in several key measurable categories such as acceleration, braking, dynamic stability and pumping performance.
E-ONE is a worldwide designer and manufacturer of fire trucks with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group (NYSE: REVG), a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services serving fire and emergency, recreational vehicle, commercial bus and mobility markets worldwide. Learn more at revgroup.com.