World Class Mission Critical Vehicles
E-ONE is the foremost designer, manufacturer and marketer of fire rescue vehicles with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the globe. With headquarters in Ocala, Florida, and Hamburg, New York, E-ONE aggressively pursues new technologies that push the safety, technology and capability envelopes in state of the art fire and rescue vehicles that are regarded as the very best.
For more than 35 years, E-ONE has pioneered our full product line. By being the the industry leader in innovation to expand the use of extruded aluminum in first responder vehicles, and now leading the way with stainless steel product line, E-ONE’s philosophy of being first continues to keep us ahead of the rest. In fact, E-ONE engineers and builds the most complete fire rescue vehicles, custom chassis, cabs, bodies, tankers and aerial devices on the market. Being a single source manufacturer, with world-class facilities, E-ONE provides excellent service, competitive warranties, thorough training and the industry’s highest quality standards.
So, why choose an E-ONE Mission Critical Vehicle?
- E-ONE apparatus is available in both high-strength, extruded aluminum and marine grade stainless steel with each offering unmatched structural integrity for many years of service.
- E-ONE is a single-source manufacturer of the cab, chassis, body and aerial device.
- The features and options available on E-ONE products allow your department to customize the apparatus to meet your performance and budgetary needs.
- E-ONE vehicles feature extensive compartment storage to hold a substantial amount of firefighting and rescue equipment.
- As standard, all E-ONE trucks feature stainless steel plumbing for superior water flow efficiencies and corrosion resistance.
- E-ONE’s quality management system is ISO 9001 Certified.
- With one of the best warranty packages in the industry, E-ONE vehicles have a 10-year cab and body structural warranty, a 10-year stainless steel plumbing warranty, a 10-year paint and corrosion perforation warranty, and a 20-year aerial device structural warranty.
- For service and maintenance, E-ONE vehicles are supported by one of the industry’s largest dealer networks – each are fully trained to help keep your truck ready to respond.